Construction Loan Checklist
Before final approval on the loan, we'll order an appraisal of the home. For that, we'll need from you:
- Full set of construction plans and bids
- Description of Materials signed by Contractor and Applicant
- Signed contract between Contractor and Applicant
- Signed sworn construction statement
- Purchase Agreement for land or Warranty Deed if land is previously owned. If purchased in last year, verification of purchase price is required.
- Check for the cost of the appraisal
Once footings are in place:
- Order a plat sketch from the title company and they will supply it to North Shore Mortgage.